Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Maya : Week 28


Look who's sitting. Maya can now sit up without any help. Well...she needs a little help to sit, but once she is sitting, no additional help needed.

Maya also has a word she says for everything. Like Keaneu Reeves using the word "Dude" with many meanings, Maya's word is "Momma". "Momma" sometimes means "Momma". Sometimes means "Hungry". Sometimes means "I want". Sometimes means "I'm tired". Sometimes means "I just made a massive poo-poo in my diaper and it stinks really, really bad and daddy must change and clean me now, then heat my bottle cause I am hungry and I want to eat now, bitch." She used that last one on me this morning...about 6 am...[Tear].

1 Comments:

Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Hi!
Maya's so cute!!!
Best wishes.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home