Thursday, September 14, 2006

Maya : Week 24


This past week has been a blur. With Pan on a business trip in Asia, I have been spending a lot of quality time with Maya.

Maya has patiently listened to my rants about work [not that she has much choice], and I in turn, listen to her complain about daycare...well, actually she enjoys daycare...very much...its mostly me ranting about work.


Joey So-Dill-Lay came downtown and took me out for a birthday dinner. He also brought a container of freshly baked cookies his wife Jess made especially for me. Mmmmm, Green Tea Almond Cookies and Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies. Delicious, soft and chewy...I could not stop eating them this morning. One right after another, alternating. A near perfect post birthday breakfast, until that is, when I go to the fridge and find that I am out of MILK! What to do, what to do? I stared at the baby bottles full of breast milk and formula I just got done preping for daycare. How bad could it be? Milk is milk right? Kampai!


This is Maya after a few Espresso cookies. [JK]

5 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I don't know who looks better...the cookies or the baby.

Okay, right, it's Maya.

But those cookies do look reeeeally good.

1:29 PM  
Blogger DereK said...

Okay.....okay...the cookies looks so well.....but, the baby is beautiful.......what a beautiful baby...really ;)

4:11 PM  
Blogger LuluDXB said...

maya you are such a cutie!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Nate James said...

cute kid

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

ahhh cute baby

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home