Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Maya : Week 25


Pan is back from Asia. Things are slowly returning to normal. We found out that Maya had a skin rash + dry skin. Add that to a slight fever (from daycare) and possible teething, and you get CMCB (Crazy Moody Crack Baby).

After a trip to the doctor, application of some medical cream to the rash areas, my little Maya Ya Ya was back! Happy Happy. I think now that I have a better understanding of what is involved, Pan and I can work better as a team. I think Pan is the Robin to my Batman. Pan thinks I am Kevin to her Britney...well...she is my Sugar Momma.

Thanks to all the people who have commented to my recent posts and for the suggestions!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry rob, but its more like you're Tito to her Micheal. haha. just kidding. can't wait to see Maya at thanksgiving.

Wah

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home