Friday, September 15, 2006

Pan in Asia - Day 6


Maya threw a curve ball at me today. Just when I thought I had everything under control. My daily routine going like clock work. I pick Maya up from daycare, we walk the dogs, I bathe her, feed her, change her...(here is the curve ball)...as I am switching diapers, Maya pees on me. You would think that the sensation of warm liquid, running down ones arm would be soothing after a long work week...uhmmm...I guess I am not a Golden Shower kinda guy.

Hand dripping with pee, half naked baby, changing pad puddled with pee, clean diaper in my other non-peed on hand, I froze. This was not part of the routine. I thought we were a team. So, I did what anyone else in my position would do, I looked up at the bathroom ceiling and cried out "MMMMMMMommmmma!!!!!!!!"

[Maya was smiling the whole time]

Come home soon Pan, we miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home