Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pan in Asia - Day 7


I think my baby is on crack. After what has been a very long week, Maya decides to crack out on me. One second she is all smiles and then she starts to cry. Maya has cried more in the last hour, than she has in the past month. Of course I freaked out. What the hell is going on? Is she in pain? Is she hurt? Did I do something wrong?


After a few moments of freaking out, it dawns on me. The logical explaination is that she is on crack. Maya shows all the signs.That has to be it. It explains why my normally calm baby is spazing out on me. Why else would she be laughing one moment, then crying the next? She never crys...but the then again, she never peed on me before either. Signs of things to come? Great, now I am going to cry.

7 Comments:

Blogger FoOliSh said...

Is that true, lol



http://amazing-illusions.blogspot.com

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww .. she is adorable even if she is on crack ... ;) Actually she sounds like a teenager!

Cheers from Toronto!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Lol...she is too cute..

(Ear infection?)Jus an idea...

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teething?

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!Rob.
This is Tomoko.
Maybe you know me "bike Ninja" :)
sometimes I'm reading your Blog.

Wow !
She's on business trip!?
You are so good Papa!

anyway
She's so Cute!!
I wanna see her!!!

Cheer Up! A few more days!

P.S.
when she grow up,
Don't let call me "Bike Ninja"
OK?(lol)

10:04 AM  
Blogger (S)wine said...

see...we just don't understand women. from the day they're born.

10:24 AM  
Blogger clunygrey said...

Rob, I am just loving this! Maya is adorable; you are wonderful, and Pan must be some kind of great woman! Hey, let me tell you from experience, babies cry. They have bad days for no reason, just like we do (depressing, huh). I haven't left a comment before, but I've been following you via blogmad for since before Maya was born (or right when she was born; I remember pictures of Pan pregnant). Hang in there, this is the most important role you'll ever play in your life!
Hugs, Cluny

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home