Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hodad's


If you are ever in Ocean Beach, you must check out Hodad's. I have been told about this place for years. I finally tried Hodad's a few weeks back when my brother Si came to town. He had seen Hodad's on the Food channel and wanted to try it out.

From the moment I stepped out to leave that visit, I had been craving Hodad's Chocolate shake. Since I had Friday off, I decided to take Gzus there.


Hodad's is a small joint, consisting of a few booths and tables. We decided to do the tourist route and sit in the "Van".


The first thing I ordered was the Malted Chocolate Shake. Oh my GAWD! This was the best damn chocolate milk shake I have ever had. Even now, as I type this blog entry, I crave one. I finished this one in about 5 minutes. I actually thought about ordering another one and taking my burger to go.


I ordered the Single Bacon Cheese Burger with fries, while Gzus ordered the Double Bacon Cheese Burger. I like the layering of tomato, pickles and onions. This is one of the best burgers in town.

Hodad's get crowded fast. Right around 11:30 am there was a line out the door. The service was quick and the food came out pretty fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home