Friday, June 27, 2008

Celtic Pride : Day Four

Day four update:


This morning I took the Wii in for a repair, after that I dropped my car off at home and decided to walk to the bike shop and pick up Pan's bike. No one noticed today... well I did have my headphones on full blast so I couldn't hear anyone anyways.

By the way the bike works great!


Later in the afternoon Shaps and I took his car to the car wash before we went to play Basketball in Calabasas. Thats when I was stopped by a very fine lady. As we walked to the waiting area she struts towards me as I glanced at her eyes...the sweet sound of her voice calls to me and asks "is my car ready?" I replied "I don't know." As she passed she turned back with giggles...she said, "Oops you don't work here huh?"

I walked away shaking my head thinking... Its got to be the shirt.


When we got to the B-Ball courts no one really cared we won the game.
My legs are sore and tomorrow will be the last day of payment.
-Gzus


Notes:
- Gzus doesn't wash the Celtic shirt..."FYI I Havent washed the shirt. I figure since the Celtics stink so will the shirt."
- The bet was to wear the shirt for a week (7 days), but was shortened to 5 days, if he sent pictures and blogged about it.
- Gzus is a artist and it does not pay well.
- Gzus is a Homer (Diehard home team fan).
- Gzus has a man crush on Roger Federer.
- Gzus is obsessed with the game of tennis.
- Gzus is the master of Mario Kart...except for the Mushroom stage.


Pan always says that Gzus looks like Paul Pierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home