Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Celtic Pride : Day One, Better than the Slap Bet

Day one payment for losing the Celtics vs Lakers bet, Gzus wearing his Celtic shirt with pride.


Here are some updates:

- Went to the Italian sandwich place for lunch, owner tells the cashier to charge me double for wearing a Celtic shirt into his restaurant.

- Went to get a oil change in my car, mechanic makes comment about the Celtic shirt. I tell him I am a true Lakers fan and I lost a bet. All three mechanics at the shop stop work, come over and laugh.


- Went to play tennis with my friend. He takes a picture, so anytime in the future when I proclaim that I am a "True Laker Fan", he will show me the picture. I proceed to kick his ass in tennis.

"I don't think I will leave the house tomorrow." -Gzus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home