Thursday, June 26, 2008

Celtic Pride : Day Three

Wed June 25 - The morning started out slow and continued into the afternoon I did some painting and searched for jobs online. No urge to get out of the house with the gas prices so high and this dang Boston kryptonite shirt. And when I did get out of the house around 5pm I went to play tennis


Shaps came to pick me up... immediately after I got in the car he had this disappointed look on his face. This shirt has affected not only me but the people around me.


This shirt is breaking me down I lost at tennis 2 sets to 1, then
Shaps destroyed me at putt-putt. to make things worse it felt like everyone I made eye contact with, from the cashier to the security
guard... most everyone had disgusted dirty looks for me.


Thank god I got my sentence shorten to 5 days instead of 7 for good
behavior... and guess what? I'm still a Laker fan (In a Celtics shirt).

Hey Pan, I don't look like Paul Pierce.

-Gzus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home