Monday, September 10, 2007

Maya : Month 18


Maya has move up to the older kids room at daycare. That means a big change with no transition period. I wish she could have stayed in her current room where the ratio is 4 kids to one teacher, the new room is 6 to 1.

I drop Maya off in the big kids room in the morning. The room is for the three year olds, so the activities are vastly different than what I am used to Maya being around. Every morning as I leave, I have visions of Maya munching on handful of Play-Doh, washed down by a rainbow of crayons. The teachers tell me that she is a "Observer". She will walk up and just watch what the older kids are doing. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Hopefully, more of her classmates will be back from their vacations this week.

I am finally getting into a routine when it comes to cooking her dinner. Protein, vegetable and fruit. I try to keep the meals simple. In the past few weeks of developing this routine of meals, I have noticed that I have lost weight in the process (bonus).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home