Sunday, July 29, 2007

07/29 Dinner : Bulgogi with Green & Yellow Beans

Let me start this post off by saying that I HATE the stove in my new apartment. Its either too hot or not hot enough. I am doing my best to adjust and ruining many meals in the process.


1 lb Bool Kogi (Trader Joe's), sliced
1 pk Green & Yellow Beans (Trader Joe's), bite size
1 Medium Yellow Onion, sliced
Kizami Nori (optional)

Directions:
1.Heat oil over medium high heat.
2.Saute onions (3 min), add beans and continue to saute (3-5 min), til the onions are ALMOST translucent. Remove to a bowl.
3.In the same pan, over medium high heat, sear the Bool Kogi (3-5 min), remove liquid into a bowl leaving beef.
4.Add the onions and beans and continue to saute with beef (3 min), add liquid and mix and reduce (2 min). Pour into serving bowl.
5. Top with Kizami Nori. I served this over a steamed brown rice.


Note: This is pretty much a quick stir fry with very little prep. Try to get a little bit of charring on the beef and beans without burning. Cooking time may vary.

1 Comments:

Blogger SMB said...

Bulgogi with green beans, can't say I've seen that combo before.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home