Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Hat...World Famous Pastrami...Chili Cheese Fries


With the wedding being in Pasadena, it gave me a opportunity to visit one of the original and best Hat locations. As we were waiting in line discussing if I was going to get a Pastrami Dip or Pastrami Burger, the guy in front ordered something I never thought of...


Chili Cheese Fries add Pastrami. The guy just smiled when I ordered and said that it was the best thing NOT on the menu. It was enough to feed two people. We actually had to have my brother Paul help us finish. This is my new favorite item at the Hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger KirkK said...

Hey Rob - How much did that thing weigh? It looks like the container is buckling under the weight.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like an absolutely perfect meal. Really. All food groups and tastebuds hit...

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home