Monday, January 23, 2006

Good Karma Day

I was left alone this Sunday. Just me and the dogs. Pan had a work related activity up in Irvine for most of the day. What to do? What to do?

I watched dvds and napped on the couch with the doggies. Walked the dogs. Finished some freelance. Ordered a pizza. Ate the whole pizza. Watched the playoffs. Is this as good as it gets?

I go to the fridge to grab a bottle of water, I then notice a brown bag hidden in the corner. As open the bag, I realize that it was a bottle of Pure Hoppiness from Alpine Brewery! I had bought the bottle a few weeks ago to give as a gift to a co-worker...I guess I forgot. As if this day could not get any better. It was like finding a twenty in your pocket that you forgot you had.

I opened the bottle and poured myself a glass. I took a second to smell the hops and then closed my eyes and took a long sip. I felt bad at first, since it was supposed to be a present...I was over it after the first sip.

Mental note to self: Self buy more bottles and hide them around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home