Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fantasy Football




This past weekend marked the end to the fantasy football season. First, I would like to congratulate my cousin RayRay for winning the Asian NFL league. He went in the 6th seed and took everyone out. I would also like to thank Daunte Culpecker for single handedly ruining my season all by himself. Negetive points and a season ending knee injury, what more can you ask for from your number one pick. Hey Dante, how bout a invite on your next cruise?



I took the crown in the True Fan league. I went head to head against my brother Si in the finals. I came out on top 85-83. I think that is the closest finals we have ever had.

I guess now we can all concentrate on Fantasy Basketball with Fantasy Baseball right around the corner. Anyone interested in playing, email me or post a comment and I will get back to you. we are always looking for new players.

2 Comments:

Blogger iggi said...

What's Fantasy football?

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a game in which you draft your favorite NFL players and depending on how well they perform you get a certain amount of fantasy points. if you score more fantasy point than your opponent, you win! If i confused you more, here is a link to the free yahoo fantasy football that we play.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home