Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Dinner...again

I realized as I was eating a plate of Turkey, Dressing and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, for what seemed like the 100th time, this morning, that maybe, just maybe that I made too much food. How much meat does a 16 lb Turkey yeild? A whole freakn' lot! I remember people taking plates of food with them as they were leaving.

I still have what seems to be a endless supply of turkey in my icebox. Had I thought this through, I would have gone on the Atkins diet this week, but then who would eat the stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy? Mmmm...gravy. Sounds like a job for Fat Bobby (me)!

Pan has stopped helping. Two meals of the same thing in a row is her limit...for the week. So, I am on my own.

The sad part of all this is that the food still tastes so good. I don't want to get to the point were it doesn't. Ever OD on lobster? or Uni? or Foie Gras? or Ankimo? I never mean to get to that point. I don't even know were that point is, but when your there, your there, and you can not turn back. What's done is done.

Wow, now I am hungry. Funny how talking about food does that to a person. Hmmm...I think I'll go home and make me a plate of turkey and dressing. Did I ever mention that I have the attention span of a flea? What was I talking about again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home