Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post Christmas Hang-Over

Since the four day Holiday, I have not been able to get back into the groove. I sit and stare around my cubical, focusing on nothing and everything at the same time. I forget what was said to me by my co-workers as soon as they leave my area. I give the standard "I work with you and have to act like I like you" smile, continue to press the same keys on my keyboard, making working sounds.

My days this week have been measured in dog years, 1 = 7. I've had hang-overs like this, but never this bad. New Years is a few days away, I hope I make it. I hope the next time I write about a hang-over it will be about nursing a actual hang-over. I hope I make it through today. I think I will try to sleep with my eyes open...wait I did that yesterday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what happens when you get old and i resent that. drinking is nowhere near as fun as it used to be.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob - This is the time of the year, where we pretend we are working. But we're actually just sitting with glazed and dazed looks on our faces. I'm sure you can come up with a slang for this!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Brian South said...

Hang in there, Rob!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

I know how you feel, I screwed up at work a whole bunch of times this week. My boss is jewish, so no hang-over!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home