Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas 2005, Part 1

We had a wonderful Christmas. The weather has been a bit uncharacteristic. I was in shorts and flip flops. Its Christmas and 65 degrees. I wonder if we will have a winter in San Diego this year.


The best gifts of the day. I got the Munny DIY White Vinyle Figure by Kid Robot. Very cool gift, THANKS JoeyS. Pan got Nara Pupcup by artist Yoshitomo Nara. Pan is a big fan and now she has another piece to add to her Nara collection. Is there anything better than toys for Christmas?


Merry Christmas to all our friends and family! The cards are in the mail...late as usual.

Pan
is making Sukiyaki for dinner and I have a half size bottle of Otokoyama[Sake] to break open...gotta go.Kampi!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claude Richard said...

Very nice pics and lovely dogs !
Happy New Year from France !

2:32 PM  
Blogger robwonton said...

Thanks. I will tell the dogs. Happy New Year to you!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home