Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve

Pan decided to cook a special meal for New Years Eve. After the delicious Sukiyaki she made for Christmas, I could not wait to see what she was going to make for this evening.



Nabeyaki Udon. Mmmm. Sprinkle of togarashi and I was in heaven. Sides included soy sauce flavored uni, sliced okra, blanched spinach and pickled cucumbers. Pan doesn't cook often, but when she does it is always good. I am so full I can't see straight or is that from the sake? Probably both.

Man, what a year this has been. Pan and I have been busy. Busy with our jobs, busy with our dogs and busy making a baby. Got a feeling that 2006 will be the same but different. We would like to wish everyone a wonderful and safe New Year!

See you in 2006!

Kampi!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rob!

10:53 AM  
Blogger robwonton said...

Thanks kirk. a Happy New Year to you and the missus.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home