Monday, November 07, 2005

Fear the Mullets

Tonight I decided to break out an "Old Friend"...

The board has not seen the light of day since Fear the Mullets(My Dart Team) ruled the Savannah Dart scene(C level...lol)and brought the first place trophy home to Malcolm at O'Connells Pub. This is the same board we played on in the O-House Dorm at SCAD and 301 Liberty Street...(Sigh)...Good Times.

Anyhoe, you can also see that I unpacked the darts that made all the "Magic Happen"(JK). No magic tonight however. I played some 301 double out and Cricket. Woo boy, even the doggies had to look away. At one point, my dog Buddy turned to me and said "You Suck Ass!"(may have been the Captain Stout talking) and walked off to lick himself in the corner.

"The lighting was bad...my broken hand hurt...my eyes were tired from work...the dogs were distracting me. Sincerly. After three painful games of 301 double out and 3 games of cricket, I decided that I indeed "Sucked Ass".

Hey, you gotta start somewhere. I can only get better...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home