Friday, November 04, 2005

Whats for Dinner?

Everyday I dread the "Whats for Dinner?" phone call or email. Usually goes something like this:

Pan: Whats for Dinner?
Me: How bout Mexican?
Pan: No, too heavy, I want to eat light?
Me: How about a Salad?
Pan: I had that yesterday.
Me: What do you suggest?
Pan: I don't know. Something good.
Me: hmmm...how bout a sandwich?
Pan: No, sandwiches are for lunch time.
Me: Italian?
Pan: Had that for lunch, and I am NOT in the mood for Chicken(had that 2 days ago), Hamburger (had that last week), Asian (had that yesterday), Indian (spices) or Seafood (last night dinner).
Me:I dunno, hmmm...what are you in a mood for?
Pan: Something good.

At this point I am outta bullets...I got nothing. My stomach is eating itself; I'm so hungry, I'm not hungry. Thats when she asks..."Whats the matter? What do you want to eat?"

1 Comments:

Blogger robwonton said...

LOL...Pan never requests for me to make sushi. Besides I dont have your skills. Every so often she'll request Ankimo if they have it at Nijiya Market.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home