Monday, July 10, 2006

Maya : Week 15


Maya starts day care next week. I will miss biking home and spending time with my little girl at lunch. I would like to think that I did not take it for granted, but it all seemed to go by so fast. I foresee many trips to day care at my lunchtime.

We are trying to incorporate more "Tummy Time" to help build strength in her neck area. Maya will be siting and crawling before long. Maya is still growing at a amazing pace (to me). I guess Pan rubbing flax seed oil and clear cream on her breasts (a'la Barry Bonds) really help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I have not contacted with you for a long time... Maya-chan is sooooo adorable!
I hope to meet her sometime soon!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maya is so cute and cuddly. It's been a long time since I carry a baby.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home