Thursday, June 29, 2006

Maya Week 13


Pan went back to work today. Daycare does not start for a few more weeks. What to do?

[Cue Action Music] Agoos to the rescue.

Helen Agoo arrive last night and will stay with us through the weekend. Then Winnie Agoo will come down the week of the Fourth of July, followed again by Helen Agoo the week after. We can not thank them enough for helping us through this transition period.

Maya has been very entertained with Helen Agoo here. Mealtime has been the most interesting. When Helen Agoo is not cooking, I like to let Pan and Helen Agoo decide what and where to eat.

Pan: Whats for dinner?

Helen Agoo: What do you want to eat?

Pan: What do you want to eat?

Helen Agoo: I'll eat whatever you want.

Pan: OK. Whatever is fine with me. If you call it in I'll pick it up.

Helen Agoo: OK. Where do you want me to call?

Pan: Whatever you want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home