Friday, January 06, 2006

Zooper : Zydeco


We took baby's new Zooper Zydeco stroller out for its forst test drive tonight. This is technically the first offical baby item we have purchased. Some of you might wonder why we would buy a stroller three months before the expected birth. The reasons are as follows, 1) we wanted to have time to train the dogs and us to walk together with the stroller and 2) the 2006 models come out soon, so you can get great deals on the 2005 models.

The Zooper Zydeco handled better than I expected. The ride was smooth and the Zydeco turned corners well. It was easy to steer one-handed, which is a good thing because I had the doggie's leashes in the other.

There are two issues I had with the Zooper Zydeco. 1) the hand brake didn't work very well and 2) the front tire wobbled a lot when I unintentionally placed my weight down on the handle bar.

I have offically taken the first step into fatherhood and parenting. God help me. Pan bought a after market cup holder. Whats next, spinning rims and fog lights. Damn asians and their car accessories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home