Saturday, December 03, 2005

Krystals : Good For What Ails Ya


Every year, during the Thanksgiving Holiday a big bag of Krystals appears when we play cards into the night. Krystals is the southern equivalent to White Castle. These little square shaped, artery clogging burgers are a aquired taste. I still know people who swear by them, then again, they still drink domestic beer in a can too...ouch.


When you grow up in the south, after a night out its either Krystals or Waffle House, pick your posion kinda thing. In moderation, these little burgers are not bad, but like wine in a box or cheap gut rot whisky; have one too many and you'll be regreting it later.


...mmm...now a days, two is my limit. Its just enough to relive some great memories and not enough to create painful new ones spent in "el bano".

(Jono : 19, Rob : 21)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob - They drink domestic beer in a can with a coolee to keep them cold - hey wait a minute, that would be me.....LOL! I always thought that Krystals had a very distinct "aroma"....

11:34 AM  
Blogger robwonton said...

Years back, my friend Jono and I had a contest. We bought 25 cheese and 25 regular. Jono had 19 before he had to...go sit for a while, I had 21. There were no winners that day.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home