Thursday, December 01, 2005

Lupi's Pizza Pies

Every year during the Thanksgiving Holiday, my cousin Wah takes all of us to Lupi's in downtown Chattanooga for pizza.


Lupi's has a nice vibe. A chic hippy feel. You walk up to the counter and place your order. They also have a pretty good beer selection.


Wah got a S'Peters Organic Ale, I ordered an old favorite, Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout (which I received a compliment from the girl behind the counter for ordering) and Siu Fai and David had...well, uhmmm...domestic, which I will not name.


We ordered a Spinach, Fresh Tomato & Avocado Pie, a Canadian Bacon & Pineapple Pie and a Meat Lover's Pie. Don't worry, we had 9 people (We asians travel in packs).


I will have to say, Lupi's makes a pretty darn good pie. Not as thin as New York style. Lupi's is my #2 after Vinnie's, in terms of pizza in the south.

Thanks Wah for the great pie! Thanks to Siu Fai for the pictures from his camera phone.

Lupi's Pizza Pies
406 Broad Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home