Monday, March 31, 2008

The Hat - Revisit


On our most recent trip to the Hat, we introduce Maya to the Chili Cheese Fries with Pastrami. Like the "Mini Cleaner" we are training her to be, she was not intimidated, nor hesitated. Made daddy proud and scared at the same time. [tear]

I could not help but noticed that the table next to us had something I have never seen at the Hat. A strange new combination. As I kept glancing over, one of them invited me over to try. Onion rings, well done, extra cheese and extra brown gravy.

"You need to make sure you order the onions rings, well done or they get soggy." he says to me in a wise and experienced tone. I admit it was tasty. I could not eat this by itself, but shared as a side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raul said...

Man that is so awesome (what a pic!), I been meaning to hit that spot in Pasadena for a long minute but haven't been able to make it over there yet. This post reignited my need to get the heck over there & order some of that goodness......

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home