Monday, March 10, 2008

Denver 08 : Day 3


After a long Wintery day at Winter Park we decided to do something in town. One of the suggestions that my friend KMorningstar had was to meet at the Denver Natural Museam. Although our shedules did not work out we ended up at the museam anyway.


Maya was hooked from the start. As soon as you walk in to get tickets, you are met by the Bones of t-rex.


Maya go tto see all sorts of different animals and stuff. By "stuff" i mean all sorts of educational things that I can't remember, but remember liking. I remember Maya liking too. Especially the dinoursars. [Roar]


after another forgettable lunch, we took a bus to the local Mall and then a short cab ride back to Lodo.

Dinner was at ESPN Zone and we watched the All Star game. ESPN Zone just happen to be down stairs from the Westin. Pan was so happy to watch the game in big screen TV. I was majorly bummed that I could not meet up with Kev and the family. Next time. Guess it was my date with KG that had me going. We had a date at the Pepsi Center with Iverson and KG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home