Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maya : Week 45


This has been "Lets Make Daddy Cry Week". Out of the blue, Maya has been waking up around 4 am. "Da...Da...Da...Da..Da.DaDaDaDADADA!DA!!DA!!!...[silence]...WAHHHH!!!

Three mornings in a row...[Tear]. The cherry on top? Six diaper changes at daycare, all wet. My turn to pick her up. Can see where this is going? We are playing in her play area at home. I smell what I think is sour milk. I look for spit up. Nope. [sniff, sniff] Then it dawns on me. I pick her up and I can see my greatest fear come true. I carefully strip her down to her diaper. There is fowl smelling poop that shot 6 inches out the back of her diaper [gag]. I then proceed to go to a happy place in my mind [cry].

1 Comments:

Blogger Spoon of life said...

Oh boy...I feel for you...
The hat though is sooo cuteee

M.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home