Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Maya : Week 41


Jet-lag...over. New adventure begins. Monday...Maya crawls six inches to grab a toy. Pan and I cheering her on. Tuesday...Maya crawls six feet across the play area. Holy Poo Poo. Today...when I pick Maya up from Daycare, her care giver Yo informs me that Maya stood up by herself for the first time. At this rate Maya will be riding a freaking bike by the end of the month. Sheesh.

My buddy JoeyS always tells me he thinks that I am obsessed with Maya's poo. So for Christmas, he custom screen printed a one of a kind one-piece bodysuit (pictured above). Soft-serve, fuzz, flies and all...glorious!


Where the magic happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

He should have put the word "Poo" down farther on the suit (Kinda where it actually comes out, hehe) but it is funny just the same.. hehe

9:47 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

She is very cute!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home