Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year


A Happy New Year!

Pan
and Maya are back from Japan. Maya's first trip overseas went well. JAL's friends and family assistance plan is well worth the money for anyone traveling with an infant to Japan. American Airlines service was a different story. The term "Suck Ass" comes to mind.

Speaking of "Suck Ass", JoeyS, Jessica and I went to a pre Christmas Dinner at Red Pearl Kitchen on K Street. Asian fusion. People rave about this place. This was my second visit and Red Pearl disappointed both times. Both flavors and service was lacking. I dont think I will be going there again.

Double Chin and Anna came down New Years Eve. We started the night with a fish taco appetizer at Tin Fish, then a few pints and pool at Dussini. Dinner was at the Strip Club on Fifth (Disappointing, Rachel Ray is full of sh!t), Double Chin and I capped off the night on the roof of my building smoking Romeo Y Julieta Robustos and a Chimay Red.

The next day Double Chin and I went to the Charger's game (vs Arizonia). Beer, nachos, peanuts followed by more beer. The Chargers proceeded to kick the crap outta the Cardnals (No surpise). All in all, a very fun weekend. Sorry no supporting pictures, Pan has the camera.

Thanks to Double Chin and Anna for visiting. Thanks to JoeyS and Jessica for the pre Christmas visits. By the way, I am giving free lessons in Tetris Attack to whoever is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home