Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stop! Thief!

On the days that I bike to work, I lock my bike at the loading dock of my building. Today, leaving for lunch, as I opened the door to the loading dock, I see two teens taking off on their bikes. Something was not right about this.

My Spider Senses were tingling. 1)We do not have teens in our building and 2)Its is a commerical loading dock, mainly for delivery people.

As I watched the first one of them take off down the ramp, I quickly looked over and saw that my bike seat was missing. Now, biking home without a bike seat might sound tempting to some people...hmmm...let me think, no seat, bumpy ride home...why not? Add stop and go lunch hour traffic...I don't think so.

As the other teen took off down the ramp, I ran into the street after them and yelled "GIVE ME MY !@?*%&!' SEAT BACK!". Amazingly, the first teen with my bike seat, turns around, bikes back and hands me my seat. I was a bit shocked at this. I guess all the years of training and disciplining my dogs, I got the alpha voice mastered.

Walking back to my bike, my mind was going crazy, thinking of all the possibilities my new found powers bring. The alpha voice works on my dogs and it worked on the thieving teens. Will this work on Pan at the mall? Yeah right. Well at least I got my bike seat back.

2 Comments:

Blogger don_mecca said...

Dude! You got supa-powers! If this works again lemme know. Cuz I wanna be your sidekick yo.

5:58 AM  
Blogger robwonton said...

Robwonton and Aka Mushi together again. Sounds like trouble.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home