Thursday, November 10, 2005

More Than This


I am lucky in the fact that my commute is a 10 minute bike ride. My job however is another story. I'm like the other 80% who get to work and count the hours till it is over. At least I am not the "Whats For Lunch Guy?". The person in the office who as you arrive to your cube; before your first cup of caffine; asks you "Whats For Lunch?".

Today was one of those days. Nothing bad, nothing good...just another work day over. I decided I deserved some Pure Hoppiness. I like to sit on the roof after work and watch the planes taxi in past the San Diego skyline. Nothing like a glass of good beer and a view to make you realize there is more to life. Tonight I found myself softly singing "More Than This" like Bill Murray in Lost In Translation.

Kanpai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home