Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Maya : Week 51


Pan is still in Asia on business. She calls to tell me about the dinners and spas and work, while I am at home with Maya and the Doggies eating whatever is in the fridge and pantry.

One thing I am getting out of this whole deal is bonding time with Maya. In my mind, I was expecting the worse. Endless days of changing dirty diapers and sleepless nights pushing the stroller.

Well, Maya really surpised me. She has been a sweetheart for the most part. Being a person that is all about routine and lists, it was a nice change of pace. Not really knowing what to do next. Letting Maya's mood decide. We even hung out at Petco Park this past weekend. Maya wanted to get a little sun on her toes.

1 Comments:

Blogger KirkK said...

Hey Rob - Wow, almost a year old! Tim has really flwon by...

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home