Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hand Update : 11-17-05


Here is the before and after X-Rays. Its been six weeks since I broke my hand. Still when I look at the X-Rays, it seems very surreal. The doctor said that it would be six months before the bone is completely healed.

On a lighter note, I tested with magnets, the results were disappointing, wouldn't stick. Maybe I just need a stronger one. Can't wait to see what happens at the metal detector at the airport.

*All work shown is copyrighted. Duplication of this photo is not authorized without the written permission from Robwonton™ or its owners.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

My grandfather had his knee replaced. He wears shorts when he has to fly now and laughs when the security people look confused when they wand him down and his bare knee goes off.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home