Tuesday, March 14, 2006

In-N-Out Burger


I remember the first time I tried In-N-Out. I was visiting my grandparents in Los Angeles (I was living in Georgia at the time). Late one night, Si and I pull up to the drive through, I remember seeing the In-N-Out signs when I was younger but never having a chance to try. The old school locations do not have inside seating like they do today. Drive thru and maybe two outside patio tables.

We get back to the house with our loot. Si took the liberty of ordering since I had never had a In-N-Out burger before. Double Double, "Animal Style". OH MY GAWD. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I closed my eyes with every bite to really savor all the wonderful flavors. I just could not believe a fast food burger could be this good.

Ever since that moment, I have been hooked. Since In-N-Outs are only located in the West Coast (California. Nevada and Arizona), the joke in Georgia was to have Si overnight me a Double Double, "Animal Style".

I have also gone through some phases when it comes to In-N-Out. Double Double "Animal Style". Four by Four "Animal Style", back to Double Double "Animal Style", Double Double "Protein Style", back to Double Double "Animal Style".


Now what do I order? Single Single "Animal Style" and Single Single "Protein Style", both with extra pickles. Oh and fresh cut Fries with a side of spread (they started charging extra for "Animal Style" fries).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home