Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Visit from Sum Sing White

Last week my friend CharlieP came down to San Diego for a visit. It seems that he brought the rain with him from Seattle...well only for a day.


I took a few days off from work during CharlieP's visit. We went down to Ocean Beach around 10 am, walked along the beach up towards Pacific Beach. We came across this joint were a customer was having a pitcher of beer...by himself...at 10:30am.

We took this to be a sign. A good sign. We grabbed a table and did our best to recreate a scene from one of those Corona commericals.


Corona with a lime wedge, beachside at 10:30am on a work day. Sipping on beer and people watching, if only I could get paid for doing this.


Here's CharlieP showing me one of his moves he uses on females at the bars in Seattle.

"How You Doing?"



The next day Pan, CharlieP and I went up to La Jolla for lunch at Tattoria Aqua, then a visit to the seals and the beach. Now this was the kinda day that keeps folks moving to San Diego.


As always, all good things must come to a end. CharlieP had to go back to Seattle and I had to go back to work, vacations over. Its never enough time when it comes to visits by old friends. I only hope that the next visit will be sooner rather than later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see "CharlieP" there! Then I remembered the time you guys came to Japan and we had a blast... and I miss it. I miss you all.
Friends,
Aya

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home